Vinland Fair board elections held, fair dates set
The board members of the Vinland Fair have announced the names of the officers for 2012 and also set the dates for the 105th annual three-day fair and for the fair benefit, the Whole Hog Sausage and Pancake Supper.
The supper will be from 5 to 7:30 p.m., Saturday, March 25, in the historic Exhibit Building on the fairgrounds. Profits benefit the fair's operations and maintenance.
The annual fair will be Thursday through Saturday, Aug. 9 to Aug. 11.
Officers were re-elected for the current year at the board meeting in November. They are: President, Mike and Julie Craig; vice president, Allen and Karla Osborn; secretary, Jean Moore; treasurer, Mary and Bill Gensler.
Other board members are Mike and Autumn Eckman, Larry and Eloise Craig, Daryl and Margaret Barnes, Linda Hixon, Marka and Lori Hargett, Mark and Sherri Beown John and Susan Johnson, David and Barbara Maycock and Rex and Tamara Hagerman.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Baldwin City team wins Sunflower State Games wrestling team championship
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Baldwin High School baseball team warms up for big stage with 2-1 week