New LAC exhibit opens Friday
The Lumberyard Arts Center will present the "Un-Juried" Art Exhibit. The opening will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday and the show will continue during regular gallery hours of 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
The show is an eclectic collection of two-dimensional pieces submitted by artists from the Baldwin City/Lawrence area. The pieces are not reviewed by a jury but are chosen by the artist in a “curatorial anarchy,” according to a news release from the arts center.
The show runs through Jan. 28 at the center, 718 High St., Baldwin City.
More like this story
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney