Tornado watch issued for Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties. It is in effect until 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Shawnee County is also included in the tornado watch. In all, 15 counties across the state are under a tornado watch.
More like this story
- Tornado watch issued for much of region
- Douglas County, surrounding area in tornado watch until 9 p.m.
- Flash flood watch in effect until 7 a.m. Wednesday
- Tornado watch issued for Douglas County, areas south and west, until midnight
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties