Three-vehicle accident slows traffic in Baldwin City
A three-vehicle accident at about 2:30 p.m. today at the corner of U.S. Highway 56 and Sixth Street slowed traffic and closed the intersection to northbound traffic.
Law enforcement is still working the accident. Look for further updates later.
More like this story
- Accident snarls intersection; no one hurt
- Two transported to hospital after morning accident in Baldwin City
- Accident at intersection has officials looking at need for traffic signal
- U.S. Highway 59 closed north of Baldwin Junction because of accident
- Accident sends one to hospital; reroutes traffic