Also from April 1
- Food: Kids can help with this Easter dessert
- April 1, 2012 in print edition on A11
- You’ll have no trouble enticing the kids to get involved in this easy and tasty part of Easter dinner prep. We’ve combined a blend of crunchy cereals and noodles with a deliciously sticky blend of chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter to create edible “nests.”
- Food: This Easter, ditch ham but keep the pig
- 12:00 a.m., April 1, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m. in print edition on A11
- Instead of cooking ham or lamb this Easter, why not go for something a little bit different? Pork loin roast has an amazing flavor — and is outrageously tender — when brined.