Portion of Douglas County Road 458 to close
Douglas County and the Kansas Department of Transportation will close County Road 458 from U.S. Highway 59 east to East 1338 starting May 16 for bridge and road repair.
The stretch will stay closed until July 1.
Douglas County crews will repair and resurface the bridge along that part of the road, while KDOT will work on the road as part of construction of a new interchange.
More like this story
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row