MAYB hoops tournament coming to Leavenworth
Registration is open for the 17th annual Leavenworth County MAYB Basketball Tournament. It will take place June 3-5 at various sites in Leavenworth, Lansing and Basehor.
Almost 90 teams participated last year in various age divisions. Cost is $315 per team and there is a five-game guarantee.
The tournament is open to boys and girls teams with players in grades 3-12. In addition to area teams, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota have participated in past years. Deadline to register is May 13 and can be done at mayb.com or by calling (316) 284-0354.
For more information, visit lvyouthhoops.com.
More like this story
- Baker Wetlands Discover Center to open soon
- Ives Chapel UMC to have election day supper
- Baker Edition: University expands educational opportunities with Wetlands Discovery Center
- Deadline nears for Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce awards nomininations
- Baker Wetlands Discover Center open house this weekend