T-Bones announce MIAA Tournament returning to CommunityAmerica Ballpark
The Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association will have its conference tournament again this year at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, the Kansas City T-Bones announced Monday.
The tournament will be May 12-15, at the ballpark, which is home to the T-Bones. It will feature six teams and begin with a single-elimination round for seeds 3-6. A four-team, double-elimination format will follow.
The MIAA consists of NCAA Division II schools from Missouri and Kansas, as well as University of Nebraska-Omaha, which will be joining Division I conference the Summit League in the fall. Fort Hays State, Washburn and Emporia State are in the MIAA.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Baldwin wrestlers tune up for league meet two sweep at Osawatomie