Area farmer’s market seeking participants
Organizers of the Grinter Place Friends Farmer’s Market are seeking growers, egg producers, pie bakers, jam and jelly makers, and crafters who wish to participate in the market, which will be going on over 22 dates between June 4 and November 6 at the Grinter Place Friend’s Visitor’s Center, 1400 S. 78th St., Kansas City, Kan.
Each vendor must have a state sales tax certificate, but growers are exempt from having to have a city license.
An application and more guidelines can be found at web.me.com/photographybynoah/GPF_Farmers_Market, or call Phil Noah, (913) 721-9735, for more information.
More like this story
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage