Home, Lawn and Leisure Expo will be March 11 and 12 in Leavenworth
The Home, Lawn and Leisure Expo will be 4-7 p.m. Friday, March 11 and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, March 12 at the Riverfront Community Center, Esplanade and Delaware streets in downtown Leavenworth.
In addition to information about areas such as landscaping, home décor, appliances, construction and remodeling, there also will be energy efficiency and energy auditing seminars.
Admission is $5, but children 12 and younger may enter for free. Payment on Friday also is good for admission Saturday.
The Junk Mafia, which has the Junk in my Trunk radio show on KCXL 1140 AM, will broadcast live from the event.
The KU Calendar Girls will be on hand to take photos and sign autographs for the 2011 calendar.
For more information, log onto leavenworthmainstreet.com or call (816) 387-1225 or (913) 682-3924.
The event is a partnership between Home Show Specialists and Leavenworth Main Street.
More like this story
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises