Sen. Tom Holland to meet with public Saturday in Baldwin City, Eudora, Tonganoxie and Basehor
Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, will take part in a “Meet Your Legislator” event from 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Saturday at the Eudora Township Fire Department in Eudora, 310 W. 20th.
Holland will answer questions and listen to comments from the public about Kansas government.
Holland serves in the 3rd District, which includes parts of Douglas and Leavenworth counties and all of Jefferson County.
Holland will repeat this event the fourth Saturday of every month through April.
More like this story
- Baldwin City to seek KDOT funding for Eisenhower Street/US 56 intersection improvements
- Baldwin City to make application for KDOT grant to improve safety at Eighth Street highway crossing
- Baldwin City Council told new sidewalk to BESIC to be completed by Aug. 1
- Baldwin City to ask KDOT to upgrade crosswalk signal
- Baldwin City Council awards contract for U.S. 56/High Street realignment