Letter to the editor
To the editor:
On behalf of the trustees of the Baldwin Education Foundation, I want to express sincere thanks to the Baldwin State Bank and its customers for their donations to the Baldwin Education Foundation through the Baldwin State Bank Bulldog Card.
We are amazed that since March 2007 more than $20,000 has been generated with the card and donated to the foundation. We are so grateful to the Baldwin State Bank for creating, promoting and offering this product. We are also grateful to their customers for using their Bulldog cards to support the kids of USD 348.
Remember to say credit when you use your card, and it will generate donations to the foundation.
Again, please accept our heartfelt thanks, together we are truly enhancing the learning opportunities of our children.
Baldwin Education Foundation
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg
- Baldwin City, township firefighters battle prop blazes
- Baldwin girls bull way into state title game with 67-42 win against Concordia
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits