Baldwin City schools closed today; School board meeting postponed
The first major snow of the winter season has caused school district officials to cancel classes for today. Baldwin City USD 438 schools are closed because of inclement weather.
School officials have also postponed tonight's Board of Education meeting. It will be rescheduled for a later date, but no date has been set.
Other area districts not having school Monday: Kansas City, Kan., Kansas City Mo., Bonner Springs, Basehor-Linwod, Baldwin, Tonganoxie, McLouth, Lawrence and Perry-Lecompton.
More like this story
- Kansas opens state workers' health plan to same-sex spouses
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- State funding decisions put pressure on Baldwin district to increase property taxes
- Baldwin board approves contract to upgrade football fields
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it