Kansas event seeking help
Organizers are looking for volunteers for the 22nd annual Kansas Sampler Festival, which will be held May 7 and 8 at Ray Miller Park in Leavenworth.
In addition to volunteers, the festival is in need of golf carts, ATV’s and tractors to use during the festival and during the week prior for set up. Those interested in volunteering or loaning equipment can contact the festival director, Keyta D. Kelly, at (913) 417-7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The festival is designed to educate Kansans about what there is to see, do, hear, buy, taste and learn in Kansas. It will be held 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 7 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 8.
More like this story
- Proposed Baldwin City littering ordinance draws criticism
- Baldwin City Council candidates state views, define themselves at forum
- Popular downtown venue newest Baldwin City park
- Council renames park to reflect Baldwin City history
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school