Kansas event seeking help
Organizers are looking for volunteers for the 22nd annual Kansas Sampler Festival, which will be held May 7 and 8 at Ray Miller Park in Leavenworth.
In addition to volunteers, the festival is in need of golf carts, ATV’s and tractors to use during the festival and during the week prior for set up. Those interested in volunteering or loaning equipment can contact the festival director, Keyta D. Kelly, at (913) 417-7575 or email@example.com.
The festival is designed to educate Kansans about what there is to see, do, hear, buy, taste and learn in Kansas. It will be held 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 7 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 8.
More like this story
- Proposed Baldwin City littering ordinance draws criticism
- Baldwin City Council to tour, discuss facilities
- Baldwin City Council gives first nod to voluntary annexation
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Baldwin City Council candidates state views, define themselves at forum