USD 348 hosting ribbon cutting, open house at PAC Tuesday
USD 348 is hosting a dedication and open house for its new Performing Arts Center Tuesday evening.
The event begins at 6 p.m. with a ribbon cutting ceremony at the entrance of the PAC, which adjoins the activity entrance at the north end of Baldwin Junior High School. After the ribbon cutting, Board of Education President Ande Parks will give a few remarks, followed by Superintendent Paul Dorathy.
Brad Neuenswander, Kansas Department of Education Director of Teaching and Learning, will give remarks for the dedication. Kevin Greischar, DLR Group, will also talk about the design of the PAC.
The Baldwin High School choir and band will be performing during the ceremony and open house, which lasts until 8 p.m. Anyone is welcome to attend and tour the facility Tuesday.
More like this story
- New USD 348 Performing Arts Center officially open
- Baldwin City residents can use district's storm shelter when tornado sirens sound
- Work progresses on performing arts center; crews aim for summer finishing date
- Newly opened USD 348 Performing Arts Center used as storm shelter Saturday
- USD 348 Performing Arts Center set to open ahead of schedule