USD 348 hosting ribbon cutting, open house at PAC Tuesday
USD 348 is hosting a dedication and open house for its new Performing Arts Center Tuesday evening.
The event begins at 6 p.m. with a ribbon cutting ceremony at the entrance of the PAC, which adjoins the activity entrance at the north end of Baldwin Junior High School. After the ribbon cutting, Board of Education President Ande Parks will give a few remarks, followed by Superintendent Paul Dorathy.
Brad Neuenswander, Kansas Department of Education Director of Teaching and Learning, will give remarks for the dedication. Kevin Greischar, DLR Group, will also talk about the design of the PAC.
The Baldwin High School choir and band will be performing during the ceremony and open house, which lasts until 8 p.m. Anyone is welcome to attend and tour the facility Tuesday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Baker University's first Kauffman Scholar looking to give back
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds