Marion Springs Elementary School in Baldwin City holding last carnival before school closes
On April 30, Marion Springs Elementary School in Baldwin City is inviting students, alumni, teachers and parents to its last carnival before the school closes this year. The school has been open since 1963.
The carnival will feature games, food and commemorative items for sale. A live auction will begin at 5:30 p.m. and a silent auction will end at 6:15 p.m. Items included in the live auction will be a 2011 Kansas University basketball signed by the team, Kansas City Royals tickets, a Kansas State football signed by coach Bill Snyder and gravel with delivery.
The carnival will run from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
More like this story
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- LMH Baldwin City 5K Summer Spray coming Aug. 15
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- LMH 5K Summer Spray to be Saturday at Baldwin City Muncipal Golf Course
- 2 dead after shooting in Overland Park