Baldwin City man injured in motorcycle accident
A 29-year-old Baldwin City man was taken to Overland Park Regional Medical Center Saturday afternoon after suffering injuries in a motorcycle accident.
According to a report from the Kansas Highway Patrol, Shaun Davis was eastbound on Kansas Highway 10 in Olathe when he failed to negotiate a turn.
The motorcycle entered the center median where it overturned. The accident occurred just before 2 p.m. The report states Davis was not wearing a helmet.
No additional information on the patient’s condition was available from a nursing supervisor Saturday evening.
More like this story
- Accident victim stable, but in critical condition
- Motorcyclist injured in accident is released from KU Med Center
- Wreck injures motorcyclist
- Man recieves life-threatening injuries after wrecking pickup truck near Baldwin City
- Two dead, three with serious injuries after accident on Kansas Highway 10 near Eudora