Baldwin City man injured in motorcycle accident
A 29-year-old Baldwin City man was taken to Overland Park Regional Medical Center Saturday afternoon after suffering injuries in a motorcycle accident.
According to a report from the Kansas Highway Patrol, Shaun Davis was eastbound on Kansas Highway 10 in Olathe when he failed to negotiate a turn.
The motorcycle entered the center median where it overturned. The accident occurred just before 2 p.m. The report states Davis was not wearing a helmet.
No additional information on the patient’s condition was available from a nursing supervisor Saturday evening.
More like this story
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- Baldwin girls down Iola for third in Bulldog-Wildcat Classic
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg
- Baldwin girls finish strong, 'pumped' for post-season
- Baldwin girls top Girard to move on at state tourney