Second annual Maple Leaf Festival BHS reunion planned
Baldwin High School alumni are planning their second annual Maple Leaf Reunion for former students, teachers, coaches and staff members of the school.
The reunion will be Saturday, Oct. 16, at Hickory Creek Barbecue. There will be a buffet table available from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at a cost of $5 per plate. Steve Wilson will be providing his DJ services throughout the evening,
Event organizers say alumni and their children are welcome, although the reunion will be for those 18 and over after 10 p.m.
More information is available on the reunion’s Facebook page. Go to Facebook.com and search for “2nd annual Maple Leaf Festival Reunion.”
Through Tuesday, more than 120 people had indicated they would be attending.
More like this story
- Congregate meals to end after next month at Baldwin City Senior Center
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Baldwin HIgh School sees decline in ACT test scores
- Potential pilot program could make recycling easier for residents in unincorporated Douglas County
- Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging looks to partner with local business for new senior nutrition program