Also from September 22
- If it’s September, it’s apple season at area orchards
- September 16, 2010
- It may not yet be fall, but local apple farmers have been picking apples for about two months already — varieties such as Golden Russet, May, Gala and Ida Red.
- 5 questions: ‘Tis the Season
- Ragweed makes its annual visit to the area
- September 22, 2010
- Ragweed can be found along rural roadsides, and the flower’s pollen spreads each summer and fall to make life miserable for allergy-sufferers. The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America answers questions about ragweed.