Vinland Fair Board elections set
The annual election of board members for the Vinland Fair Association is scheduled for 8 p.m. Monday at the Vinland Fairgrounds. The public is invited to attend and participate in the election.
Three positions on the 13-member board are to be elected for three-year terms. Community members may nominate candidates and vote. Nominees must either be present or have given their consent to participate.
More like this story
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Couple put down barbecue roots in Baldwin City
- Governor signs bill on $25 withdrawal for welfare recipients
- Baldwin City's Orchard Lane completing renovation of apartment building
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million