Vinland Fair Board elections set
The annual election of board members for the Vinland Fair Association is scheduled for 8 p.m. Monday at the Vinland Fairgrounds. The public is invited to attend and participate in the election.
Three positions on the 13-member board are to be elected for three-year terms. Community members may nominate candidates and vote. Nominees must either be present or have given their consent to participate.
More like this story
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Baldwin City Council candidate profiles
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Timely bond refinance to help Baldwin district deal with block grant cuts