Vinland Fair Board elections set
The annual election of board members for the Vinland Fair Association is scheduled for 8 p.m. Monday at the Vinland Fairgrounds. The public is invited to attend and participate in the election.
Three positions on the 13-member board are to be elected for three-year terms. Community members may nominate candidates and vote. Nominees must either be present or have given their consent to participate.
More like this story
- Couple put down barbecue roots in Baldwin City
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Insurance companies say 2014 exchange members older, sicker
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books