BHS soccer will play regional at Fort Scott
The regional soccer brackets were announced this weekend. Baldwin High School will be heading to Fort Scott to play its first-round game Tuesday. The Bulldogs will play at 4:30 p.m.
Baldwin (8-7-1) is the No. 5 seed in the southeast regional and Fort Scott (9-6-1) is the No. 4 seed. The winner of Tuesday's game will face the winner of the Spring Hill (No. 1 seed) and Coffeyville/Ottawa, who play at 6 p.m. tonight. The second round game will begin at 6 p.m. Thursday in Spring Hill.
More like this story
- Annual Wellness Festival approaching
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Baldiwn City church makes free meal, fellowshp a monthly mission