Portion of E 1950 Road to close for two months
A portion of East 1950 Road south of County Route 460 will be closed for culvert replacement beginning Monday, Nov. 29.
The Douglas County Public Works Department said no marked detour would be posted.
The affected area is north and east of Baldwin City.
It is anticipated this structure will remain closed for approximately two months.
More like this story
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Baldwin City magician's white lie leads to business that's blowing up
- KCC workers opt to leave civil service for pay raises
- Baldwin City man's car stands out among hotrods and muscle cars