New assistant Douglas County administrator to begin work Dec. 13
With more than 10 years of experience in city and county government, Sarah Plinsky will be the new assistant county administrator.
“This is the next step in my career,” said Plinsky. “I’m really thrilled about this opportunity, and I’m excited to work with this team.”
For the past four years, Plinsky has served as interim assistant county manager for Johnson County where she was responsible for budget and personnel decisions.
Plinsky, who will begin work Dec. 13, will earn $90,000. She replaces Pam Madl, whose retirement goes into effect in December after a career spanning 25 years. Madl earns $111,155.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets
- Baldwin High School track athletes prove among elite
- Baldwin boys, girls race away with league track titles
- Six Baldwin HIgh School players named to Frontier League post-season teams
- Baldwin track athletes compete against best at KU Relays