New assistant Douglas County administrator to begin work Dec. 13
With more than 10 years of experience in city and county government, Sarah Plinsky will be the new assistant county administrator.
“This is the next step in my career,” said Plinsky. “I’m really thrilled about this opportunity, and I’m excited to work with this team.”
For the past four years, Plinsky has served as interim assistant county manager for Johnson County where she was responsible for budget and personnel decisions.
Plinsky, who will begin work Dec. 13, will earn $90,000. She replaces Pam Madl, whose retirement goes into effect in December after a career spanning 25 years. Madl earns $111,155.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman accused of sex crimes against Lawrence boy
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents
- Kansas lawmaker seeks end of privatized foster care system
- Letter to the editor: Community support make iCan Bike camps successful
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets