Drug charges filed against Baldwin City man
Joshua Gammill, 29, Baldwin City, made his first appearance in Douglas County Court on Wednesday afternoon. He’s charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of stolen property and driving with a suspended license.
Gammill was arrested Tuesday afternoon during a traffic stop on U.S. Highway 59 in Douglas County.
Authorities from the Lawrence Police Department and Douglas County Sheriff’s Department were on the scene for several hours.
Gammill’s bail was set at $5,000. His next court appearance is scheduled for May 27.
More like this story
- Report: Kansas wheat faring mostly well so far this winter
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- Tuesday evening farmers' market to bring more locally grown food options to Baldwin City
- Baker students help, benefit from Wellness Festival
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good