Flood watch extended to include Douglas County
A flood watch has been extended to include Douglas County beginning at 1 p.m. Wednesday.
A slow moving storm is expected to move into the area this morning and early afternoon and linger over the area through Thursday, the National Weather Service said in its flood watch.
Because of the heavy rain that has fallen through the area in recent days, the additional moisture is expected to raise river levels and cause other flooding.
Check back to baldwincity.com for updates.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Baldwin track athletes compete against best at KU Relays
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Baldwin City home base for world-wide netter
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits