Also from May 18
- Graduation parking solution
- May 18, 2010
- Parking will be at a premium Saturday for the Baldwin High School commencement ceremony; so another option will be available for free. Under normal circumstances, parking around the BHS and Baldwin Junior High School complex is very crowded for the annual commencement, which begins at 11 a.m. Saturday.
- Council gives initial approval to electrical rate increase
- 01:18 p.m., May 18, 2010 Updated 09:08 a.m.
- After a lengthy discussion Monday night, the Baldwin City Council took the first step in making the first electrical rate increase since 2002. It will come in two phases, both 6 percent, when approved.