Letter to the editor
To the editor:
On April 24 we hosted the Baldwin Safe Night After-Prom party at Royal Crest Lanes with a fantastic turn out, lots of food, fun and prizes in an environment that was safe for our students.
Thank you to all of the businesses and individuals who donated merchandise, food and money, for without your generosity this event would not have been possible. We are also grateful for the parents who volunteered at the event, and for those who provided the legwork to plan the food and acquire the prizes and donations. It is wonderful to be a part of a community that supports our young people and helps make an event like this possible.
Thank you Baldwin City.
Cheryl Trosper, Cheryl McCrary, Lisa Pattrick and Nanette Kraus
2010 Baldwin Safe Night After Prom Co-Chairs
More like this story
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Annual Wellness Festival approaching
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares