Baldwin City Council meeting moved to Wednesday
The Baldwin City Council was to meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday at the American Legion Hall. However, a lack of quorum has canceled the meeting.
City Administrator Jeff Dingman sent an e-mail out around noon Monday regarding the cancellation. City Councilman Mike Magers said he would not be able to attend the meeting, as did Councilman Robin Bayer.
Dingman sent out another e-mail Tuesday around 2 p.m. indicating four council members could attend at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. However, the Legion Hall will be in use so the meeting will be in the conference room at City Hall.
More like this story
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg
- Baldwin boys breakthrough on road
- Baldwin girls bull way into state title game with 67-42 win against Concordia
- Baldwin cross country teams tune up for league meet the first-place Sabetha efforts
- No. 7 Baker ends tournament run, 52-47, against OBU