Police issue warning about subscription scam
Baldwin City police have received reports of door-to-door salespeople whose offer of magazine subscriptions are bogus.
Police Chief Greg Neis said residents should ask salespeople if they have a city permit. If they aren’t forthcoming with the permit and don’t act quite right, Neis said to call the police station at 594-3850 and an officer will check into the situation.
More like this story
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin City Council candidate profiles
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- Baldwin City Council candidates state views, define themselves at forum