Bake sale for Haiti is Saturday
Garrett England, 9, came up with a sweet idea to help out Haiti.
The fourth grader at Baldwin Elementary School Intermediate Center is putting on a bake sale Saturday to raise funds for the earthquake-ravaged country. The sale will be from noon to 4:30 p.m. at Santa Fe Market.
In addition to Garrett’s goodies, there are 20 others who have lined up to provide various baked goods. They will include cookies, muffins, brownies, cake, bread, Rice Krispie treats, lemon bars and others.
More like this story
- Baker University doctoral candidate awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Baldwin High School students commited fans of Bulldogs
- Officials to discuss program for Kansas food aid recipients
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books