Phones are out at City Hall
City Administrator Jeff Dingman sent out an e-mail about 8:30 a.m. explaining that the phones are out at City Hall.
He wrote that a service ticket had been issued and a Century Link technician would be dispatched as soon as possible.
"If you are trying to reach any of the city offices, you may experience a busy or a fast-busy tone," wrote Dingman. "We are unavailable to make outgoing calls at this time as well. We apologize for this interruption in service. Please be patient and know that Century Link is currently working to resolve the issue."
More like this story
- Baldwin board approves contract to upgrade football fields
- Baldwin school board makes needed budget adjustment for next school year
- Legislative actions, inactions cause concern in Baldwin City
- Baldwin school board approves publication of proposed 2015-16 budget that maintain current mill levy
- Baldwin City Council agenda, Aug. 17