Phones are out at City Hall
City Administrator Jeff Dingman sent out an e-mail about 8:30 a.m. explaining that the phones are out at City Hall.
He wrote that a service ticket had been issued and a Century Link technician would be dispatched as soon as possible.
"If you are trying to reach any of the city offices, you may experience a busy or a fast-busy tone," wrote Dingman. "We are unavailable to make outgoing calls at this time as well. We apologize for this interruption in service. Please be patient and know that Century Link is currently working to resolve the issue."
More like this story
- Valuation notices sent out to Douglas County property owners
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Timely bond refinance to help Baldwin district deal with block grant cuts
- Baldwin district not looking to take cost-saving measurers making headlines elsewhere in state
- March 23 Baldwin Board of Education agenda