Severe thunderstorm warning canceled for Douglas County
The National Weather Service has canceled a severe thunderstorm warning for Douglas County.
The National Weather Service had issued a severe thunderstorm warning in Douglas County until 12:15 p.m. Tuesday.
The warning covers east central Douglas County. National Weather Service doppler radar indicated a severe thunderstorm warning capable of producing quarter-sized hail was located six miles southwest of Eudora, or five miles southeast of Lawrence.
The storm was moving northeast at 20 mph.
More like this story
- Douglas County severe thunderstorm watch is canceled
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for southern Douglas County
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for southern Douglas County expires
- Severe thunderstorm warning canceled for Douglas County
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch