Severe thunderstorm warning canceled for Douglas County
The National Weather Service has canceled a severe thunderstorm warning for Douglas County.
The National Weather Service had issued a severe thunderstorm warning in Douglas County until 12:15 p.m. Tuesday.
The warning covers east central Douglas County. National Weather Service doppler radar indicated a severe thunderstorm warning capable of producing quarter-sized hail was located six miles southwest of Eudora, or five miles southeast of Lawrence.
The storm was moving northeast at 20 mph.
More like this story
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical servcie to industrial park
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds