Severe thunderstorm watch for Douglas County until 9 p.m.
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for Douglas County effective until 9 p.m. Friday.
A severe thunderstorm watch means conditions are favorable for the development of severe weather.
Counties in the watch include:
More like this story
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Baldwin board, council oppose proposed changes to local elections
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly