Motorcyclist injured in Sunday wreck released from KU Hospital
Douglas Caruthers, the 61-year-old Baldwin City man injured in a motorcycle accident north of town Sunday, was released from the Kansas University Medical Hospital Monday, according to a spokesperson.
Caruthers was eastbound on County Road 12 near Douglas County State Fishing Lake at 5:10 p.m. Sunday when the motorcycle hit some sand on a curve and went in a ditch, said Douglas County Sheriff’s Sgt. Steve Lewis. He was taken by helicopter ambulance to the KU Hospital.
More like this story
- Motorcyclist injured in accident is released from KU Med Center
- Sunday morning accident lands Baldwin City man in hospital
- Man airlifted to KU Med after auto accident east of Baldwin City, vehicle was being pursued by Wellsville Police
- Baldwin City resident air lifted to KU Med Center after accident near Douglas County Lake
- Olathe man in critical condition following motorcycle-deer accident