Motorcyclist life-flighted after single vehicle accident near Douglas County Lake
A motorcyclist was in critical condition after a single-vehicle accident Sunday evening in the 400 block of E. 1814 Road near Douglas County Lake, according to Douglas County dispatch. An air ambulance landed at Baldwin High School to transport the patient to an area hospital after emergency crews were called to the scene at 5:09 p.m.
The life flight response team was preparing to transport the patient as of 5:50 p.m. Dispatchers were checking on the KU Medical Center's availability but had yet to receive confirmation that the patient would be taken there.
More like this story
- Construction to close CR 1055 on March 23 north of Baldwin City
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Baldwin City Council awards contract for U.S. 56/High Street realignment
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion
- Ex-U.S. representative seeks to expand lobbying firm in Kansas