Motorcyclist life-flighted after single vehicle accident near Douglas County Lake
A motorcyclist was in critical condition after a single-vehicle accident Sunday evening in the 400 block of E. 1814 Road near Douglas County Lake, according to Douglas County dispatch. An air ambulance landed at Baldwin High School to transport the patient to an area hospital after emergency crews were called to the scene at 5:09 p.m.
The life flight response team was preparing to transport the patient as of 5:50 p.m. Dispatchers were checking on the KU Medical Center's availability but had yet to receive confirmation that the patient would be taken there.
More like this story
- Driver flown to KU hospital after one-vehicle accident
- Sunday morning accident lands Baldwin City man in hospital
- Ambulance, LifeStar leave scene of ‘traumatic’ injury accident without transporting patient
- 1 person flown to Children's Mercy Hospital after single-vehicle accident near Wellsville
- Emergency crews responding to second Douglas County accident