No community fireworks display Sunday
It was announced last week that there will not be a Community Fireworks Display this year on the Fourth of July. That has not changed, said Steve Friend, Baldwin City Recreation Commission director.
However, the usual free swimming and hot dogs, as well as other fun and games, will start at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at the Baldwin City Municipal Swimming Pool.
There are also likely to be plenty of fireworks displayed in and around Baldwin City on the Fourth.
More like this story
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Baldwin City, township firefighters battle prop blazes
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters