No community fireworks display Sunday
It was announced last week that there will not be a Community Fireworks Display this year on the Fourth of July. That has not changed, said Steve Friend, Baldwin City Recreation Commission director.
However, the usual free swimming and hot dogs, as well as other fun and games, will start at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at the Baldwin City Municipal Swimming Pool.
There are also likely to be plenty of fireworks displayed in and around Baldwin City on the Fourth.
More like this story
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug