Dog-tag renewals are due on Friday
Baldwin City residents have until Friday to renew dog tags for 2010 that expired Dec. 31. The renewals are available at City Hall and proof of rabies vaccination is required.
Cost for each tag is $5 if the dog is spayed or neutered and $10 if not. A $2 late fee will be added each month, per tag, after Friday.
More like this story
- Work of Baldwin City artist on display at Douglas County Courthouse
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Friend wants Lumberyard show to reflect Baldwin City artist's complexity
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books