Dog-tag renewals are due on Friday
Baldwin City residents have until Friday to renew dog tags for 2010 that expired Dec. 31. The renewals are available at City Hall and proof of rabies vaccination is required.
Cost for each tag is $5 if the dog is spayed or neutered and $10 if not. A $2 late fee will be added each month, per tag, after Friday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Baldwin City potter finds fascination in functional forms
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)