Alleged sexual assault in Baldwin City is under investigation
Baldwin City police are investigating an alleged sexual assault that occurred Tuesday night. No arrests have been made, said Police Chief Greg Neis.
Neis declined to give details of the alleged assault, saying it occurred sometime Tuesday night in Baldwin City in a residential area.
“We’ve served search warrants at two locations,” said Neis. “After we’ve completed our investigation, we’ll turn over our information to the county attorney and let him decide if there should be any charges.”
More like this story
- Baldwin City potter finds fascination in functional forms
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Lumberyard exhibit shows off artist's mastery of different media