Alleged sexual assault in Baldwin City is under investigation
Baldwin City police are investigating an alleged sexual assault that occurred Tuesday night. No arrests have been made, said Police Chief Greg Neis.
Neis declined to give details of the alleged assault, saying it occurred sometime Tuesday night in Baldwin City in a residential area.
“We’ve served search warrants at two locations,” said Neis. “After we’ve completed our investigation, we’ll turn over our information to the county attorney and let him decide if there should be any charges.”
More like this story
- Artist reception tonight for show at Lumberyard Arts Center
- Friend wants Lumberyard show to reflect Baldwin City artist's complexity
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Baldwin City potter finds fascination in functional forms
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens