Ottawa man charged in Tuesday afternoon burglary
Baldwin City police arrested a 32-year-old Ottawa man suspected of breaking into a home at around 1 p.m. Tuesday in the FireTree subdivision.
“A suspect broke into a house and the homeowner came home,” said Police Chief Greg Neis. “He went running out the back and we eventually corralled him.”
Andrew Tyler Sullivan was arrested for the burglary in the 1000 block of FireTree and taken to Douglas County Jail. He was charged with burglary, theft, criminal damage to property and obstruction of legal process.
More like this story
- Musings from the Hill, Sept. 24, 2015
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets
- Baldwin High School cross country teams step up at Baldwin Invitational
- Baldwin boys, girls race away with league track titles
- Baldwin High School girls win 3rd-straight state title, boys 3rd