H1N1 clinics in area rescheduled
The Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department has rescheduled H1N1 vaccination clinics in Eudora and Baldwin City that were canceled earlier this month because of a snowstorm.
The clinics will be:
• Wednesday — from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Eudora Middle School, 2635 Church St.
• Thursday, Feb. 4 — from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Baldwin High School, 415 Eisenhower St.
To fill out a consent form or for more information about the free immunization, visit the department’s Web site at www.ldchealth.org or call 843-3060.
The vaccine also is being offered on a walk-in basis at the department’s clinic on the first floor of the Community Health Facility, 200 Maine. Those hours are: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except it opens at 9:30 a.m. Tuesdays and is open until 8 p.m. Mondays.
More like this story
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars
- Baldwin Junior High School recognized with two statewide honors
- Wichita to award varsity letters to special needs students
- Baker University doctoral candidate awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Baldwin High School Class of 2015 members told they were 'strongest' class ever