Wind chill warning is issued for Douglas County
The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Chill Warning for Douglas County and surrounding areas, including Jefferson County, effective Thursday evening through Saturday morning. Snowfall is expected to end and be replaced by dangerously cold wind chills. The Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 p.m. Thursday.
See more on the weather and road conditions in the lead story on the Signal's Web site.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Baldwin City Council candidates state views, define themselves at forum
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan