H1N1 flu clinic scheduled for Baldwin High Thursday is canceled
Because of concerns with the weather, the H1N1 flu shot clinic scheduled for Thursday at Baldwin High School has been canceled.
“The Douglas County Health Department has decided to cancel the H1N1 clinic due to weather related concerns,” said Baldwin School District Nurse Carrie Enick.
She said a rescheduled date has not been set. When it has been set, it will be on the Signal’s Web site at baldwincity.com. People can also check Web sites at www.ldchealth.org or usd348.com for a rescheduled date.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Baker University doctoral candidate awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Council renames park to reflect Baldwin City history
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds