H1N1 flu clinic scheduled for Baldwin High Thursday is canceled
Because of concerns with the weather, the H1N1 flu shot clinic scheduled for Thursday at Baldwin High School has been canceled.
“The Douglas County Health Department has decided to cancel the H1N1 clinic due to weather related concerns,” said Baldwin School District Nurse Carrie Enick.
She said a rescheduled date has not been set. When it has been set, it will be on the Signal’s Web site at baldwincity.com. People can also check Web sites at www.ldchealth.org or usd348.com for a rescheduled date.
More like this story
- Baker sees dip in Baldwin City campus enrollment with decline in number of Kansas high school graduates
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas lawmakers may resume talks on increasing taxes
- Kansas budget chief lays out possible cuts
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars