State of the District event is March 11
The Fourth Annual State of the District Luncheon is at noon March 11 at Stony Point Hall. The community is invited to attend this celebration of education.
The event will feature Baldwin High School musicians, highlight the Innovative Project Grants awarded annually to Baldwin School District faculty and Supt. Paul Dorathy will provide the keynote address.
Proceeds from the luncheon will support this fall's Innovative Project grants. Tickets are $25 and available at the school diistrict office and the Baldwin Junior High School office.
More like this story
- Baker University doctoral candidate awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England
- USD 348 at-large board candidate Kelley Bethell-Smith
- Kansas AG named to national group's new agriculture panel
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books