Also from February 5
- Here we go again: Snow has slowed, roads are OK
- 08:44 a.m., February 5, 2010 Updated 08:19 p.m.
- Finally, the snow has slowed, but it’s still coming down. Heavily traveled roads are all fine, others are variable, including dirt roads in the country. Is more snow on the way? Who knows?
- Commuter forecast for February 5, 2010
- February 5, 2010
- No matter where you’re traveling in northeast Kansas this morning, you’re likely to run into snow. The blowing flakes will cut down on visibility and the wet roads could become slick. Watch out for possibly snowpacked roads as you head out.