U.S. Highway 56 meeting scheduled for Feb. 11
The Kansas Department of Transportation and its hired consultants will have an open house to outline recommendations from the U.S. Highway 56 Corridor Management Plan from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Feb. 11 at Baldwin Elementary School Intermediate Center.
A study of the 22-mile stretch of U.S. 56 from U.S. Highway 59 to Interstate 35 was done this year by the group and now their recommendations for what should happen will be announced.
Another open house is scheduled for Edgerton from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mildale Farm Equestrian Barn, 35250 W. 199th St.
More like this story
- Girls on the Run helps Baldwin City students get fit, improve self-esteem
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- Letter to the editor: Community support make iCan Bike camps successful
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl