U.S. Highway 56 meeting scheduled for Feb. 11
The Kansas Department of Transportation and its hired consultants will have an open house to outline recommendations from the U.S. Highway 56 Corridor Management Plan from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Feb. 11 at Baldwin Elementary School Intermediate Center.
A study of the 22-mile stretch of U.S. 56 from U.S. Highway 59 to Interstate 35 was done this year by the group and now their recommendations for what should happen will be announced.
Another open house is scheduled for Edgerton from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mildale Farm Equestrian Barn, 35250 W. 199th St.
More like this story
- Girls on the Run helps Baldwin City students get fit, improve self-esteem
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets
- Baldwin City man's car stands out among hotrods and muscle cars
- Baldwin High School track teams claim Eudora titles
- Baldwin High School girls win 3rd-straight state title, boys 3rd