H1N1 flu clinic set for today at BHS
There will be an H1N1 flu shot clinic from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. today at Baldwin High School.
The Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department, which is conducting the clinic, had to cancel it here several weeks ago because of bad weather.
The clinic is for anyone who want protection from the virus. As part of the federal vaccination program, the H1N1 immunization is free of charge. No appointment is necessary.
The health department had another clinic here in November, but it was only open to certain people at high risk.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)