Christmas tree recycling site moved to U.S. 56 Highway
The Baldwin City Christmas Tree Recycling drop off has moved this year.
It has been at the corner of Third and Fremont streets by the Baldwin City Municipal Swimming Pool, but this year it will be at the “Triangle Park”, which is at the junction of U.S. Highway 56 and Washington Street.
This program was originated and promoted by the Baldwin City Tree Board.
The primary goal is to reduce the unnecessary hauling and entombing hundreds of trees in the landfill.
Bring them to the recycling site and they will be mulched for anyone’s use.
Do not bring them to the swimming pool as in the past. Bring them to Triangle Park instead.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Recreational Commission representatives update school board on community center project
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- BCRC tweaks start of Baldwin City community center drive
- Popular downtown venue newest Baldwin City park