Shop offers clothing for those in need
His Hands Clothing Closet offers free clothing, shoes and coats for families in need, with most sizes available from newborn to 2XL in men’s and women’s attire. Those interested in this service can make an appointment from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday to look through contents at the store, 516 Birch St., Eudora. Seasonally appropriate, gently used clothing is accepted by appointment as well as toy donations for the holidays. Call (785) 542-3528 for more information.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Musings from the Hill, March 5, 2015
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament