Winery offers public a chance to stomp grapes — and benefit local agency
Blue Jacket Crossing Winery and Vineyard is inviting the public to an “old-fashioned Grape Stomp,” from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 28 at the vineyard, 1969 N. 1250 Road in Eudora.
Visitors can stomp grapes, learn about making wine, and participate in a wine tasting. A suggested $5 donation will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Douglas County.
More like this story
- Kansas officer's gesture brings homeless man to tears
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Baker marching band festival to bring 19 bands to Baldwin City
- Musing from the HIll, June 11, 2015