Ice cream returns to Friday’s Art Walk
It’s Art Walk time Friday again and there is at least one sweet surprise for the event, which will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. downtown.
In addition to art and music, there will also be ice cream available. The Community Emergency Fund will be serving it up. Free-will donations will go toward helping those out in the community who are struggling to make ends meet.
“We should have an exciting evening for our next event,” said Tom Wilson, president of the Baldwin Community Arts Council, sponsor of the Art Walks. “A lot of stuff will be going on that night.”
Matt Kirby and a friend will be providing the music. Those who have thrown mugs on the potter’s wheel at previous Art Walks can glaze them. Plus, there will be the usual array of art to view from numerous area artists.
More like this story
- Baldwin girls catch fire at regional, earn berth at state softball tourney
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin High School girls have undefeated week
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary